Friday, November 14, 2008

memory......^^

This is my 1st post in this blog....long time didn;t write blog..i post some old pic here to show what i done during this few months...blek.....i actually decided to post it after my exam..but got ppl wait until fed up want me post now..hehe....nah...satisfy mou....?!!..blek






















this pic i take few weeks ago..playing with wong mei yi's sunglasses. (p/s: wei....don;t angry ar..hehe....)..after take lioa this pic..my camera drop down from the door to the marble floor...spoil lioa...take it to repair..cost me rm 50.......kesian....sure is mel curse me at home scold me by playing with her spec...blek...haha
















this pic take in airport..b4 my 2nd bro go back to unkraine to study.....good luck bro..we hug each other..but forget to take it......i stand at left hand side taht 1













"okk....serious la"...nah this pic..i actually joke with the camera 1...but i don;t dare to tell my bro talk 1 more...he will throw me into the see(see pic above)
















i joke with the camera....mana tau give my eldest bro scold until like a dog...
"very mafan de la you!!!!..take pic cannot take properly ar!!!!!..faster..last chance!!!















Here is pulau pangkor...not north malaysia jor...during september...when we went back kampung.we drop by pulau pangkor for 1 day trip......this pic i take outisde the small castle......
















take with my mum...haha.....the background nice......sunset.....also draw de.....geng!!!



















this pic take at inside the musem....they hired i don;t how many hundreds of painters to paint the background....bravo...very nice and similar with the scenary from outside this building....

























this pic we took infornt of the paddy museum..haizz.....very boring..blek...but my mum said me tall so stand infont...but tall de not stand at behind de mer??!!!..blur..haha.......

















rain over throw the umbrella jor...sun caming out change to wear sunglasses.....haha....

















" kor kor...put up our leg together must be very yeng and nice...."
"okok.....we try"
hehe....nah...nice le this pic..like boss......jkjk

hehe....nice pose le...muahahaah..my mum laught like hell about this pose....yeng le










you will wondering why this idiot taking the umbrella...raining la!!!!yo...you know so pity ma...that time we go visit this park to take pic...so heavy rain.....and the park no ppl came 1...like we book the whole place....TTsee my mood that time so sad....














this pic take with my 2nd bro...he came back from overseas for summer break..so we take this chance to go travel with him...see under the tree..."gan en"..means give thanks..very meaningful...

No comments: