Friday, June 12, 2009

weekend....i always waiting for weekend....

Hectic timetable...makes me so hard to breath.....today this the due date of my management assignment...i have been working with this assignment since 3 to 4 weeks ago....when my semester started.....

today also my college algebra's quiz....@@....actually...i didnt study much of this sub. plus yhesterday got choir practise so didn;t has much time to do revision plus i laZy...blek......today i hide myself in the library for 4 hours....revised from 1st chap to the chap that will came out from the quiz....thx for one of my besdt frn in college..peter.....willing to spend time with me for half an hour to taught me some question that i cann;t sloved. and ar....i almost get full mark..but careless mistake salah one question..arg!!!!!!!!....^^"...thx pete..next time play badminton i belanja you...

Talk about badminton..haizz..need to buy new racket agn.....six months spoil 2 racket. all is my fault...haha.....need to buy a new one.......i miss badminton to much!!!!. scare my skill all gone!!! .didn;t has much time to play...all my frenz also busy...haizz.......hope when this semester end....got time to play.....

ok la.....just like that.......ntg much.....i want to enjoy every moment in this weekend because start from monday will busy agn!!!

Adios!!!!!

No comments: