Saturday, December 19, 2009

Xmas just around the corner....



* IGNORE THE CHAT BOX*

Started my holiday one week ago...^^....during this week...not much activities actually.....just spend few hours in church for choir and the Best drama practice.gym..badminton....both will be perform during the actual day of Xmas.....so looking forward..haha..

Now 10:50 p.m...just back from church attend a Christmas event that organized by a group of youth in church.....we played games.....exchange gifts....and performed a short Sketch and dance..because every group need to participate.....Well...I get a body shampoo I think from the gift we exchange...haha...and some snacks as well...not that bad...hehe.thx for that fellow...^^

My relatives from Sitiawan just arrived today from the hometown for holiday I guess...and came with my father's friend's family.......When I stepped into the house...waaa..gossip began."waa your son bla bla bla"..@@...and I still listen their conversation even though I close my door and updating this blog..@@....its so freaking annoying.....since we called them auntie...means we considered them as the elders. we respect them..when saw them I give them a warm smile called them "auntie"..but why they can't just show us good examples by knowing what to speak when you saw a person....Even though you saw ppl's weakness..not neccesary need to express out on the spot and the worst is infornt of that ppl that you are gossip-ing...I think all my friend that I know....have good attitude than them and know how to care about ppl's feeling than those EDLDERS....hng.........

Yesterday I went to Midvalley with my friends....hehe....not for movies "sad"...not for gaming....not for bday celebration....but to buy present for christmas...^^.....crowded....a rich feelings of Chirstmas because of the beautiful and tremendous decoration along with my favourite..Christmas song..hehe....

Monday...hehe..my second bro will arrive KL agn...to celebrate Xmas with us and also attend my grandma's 90 years old bday dinner in my hometown..^^....so looking forward......Has been long long time didn't saw him even though sometimes will chat with him in MSN....but then miss him as well....hope he also will bring back some nice souveniour from Korea..because now he actually in South Korea for 3 days before fly back to KL on monday night...

I still got 2 to 3 weeks of holiday..if not mistaken...I hope I can use this time wisely to enjoy and rest...but then....haha...It will be a very hectic holiday for me this time...because of the Xmas...I need to prepare lots of performance onshore and offshore..haha.......Beside all this busy things that I need to deal with...I really hope...crossing my finger to spend more time with my friends..and family......I miss badminton as well....I miss movies.....lots of nice movie nowadays...I miss my second bro..but I hope I can spend more time with him during this holiday.....and do my own things.....but then luckily i felt very happy and content even though I was very busy for those church activities......Friends that I meet......I always hope we can communicate more to fortify our relationship....During practice..I miss the way we encourage each other...^^....put our hands on others shoulder * pat pat*...haha...

Anyway....I hope that everything will go fine... as long as to my friends as well.....All the best to you all...and Merry Christmas...

p/s : No pics in this post..hope for forgiveness..^^"...

No comments: