Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Day 3

3rd day, in pattaya.....we went Kohlarn island...we can play all the water spors over there....haha...and I also play water..hehe.....cool down myself.....in Thailand the weather sometimes very hot and cold..it depends..maybe now is raining session..that's why...After that..we went to the world largest gemstone factory....they explained how the gemstone being produced and so on...My parents bought ring...cost them few K..swt..I didn't buy..I just go there for window shopping....Then at night..most interesting part, we went to watched Aqua show...is the real Aqua....they are so pretty...I can't believe last time they are boys..of course you can see through it very easy...their bone....because male's body shape.somehow will bigger than original girl a bit...Some of their body shape even sexier than the normal girls..not all la....later i kena whack by the all girls..haha..

After the show..we went to the hotel....to try Thai massage...they came up to our room..hehe..don;t think other way round okay..haha...not bad.....quite comfortable..haha....
hehe..b4 go inside the speed boat take 1..they help me take...
hehe...playing water sports
yeah!!!
playing water..don;t know how to swim..~~
drying myself..got a bit like taking advertising pic..
with my tour leader....so young right!!!..
in the gemstone factory..near the bar...drinking while chatting..
Aqua show...all the pic below are aqua..they are male last time..but now is "female"...leng lui and sexy..geng!!!
hehe...18sx!!!..ntg de la..they cover lioa..with the paint i think..adorable!!

I like this girl the most..the center 1....really @@....cute.....
sexy dance!!!!...during their performance..

"nose bleeding"...jkjkThis pic dont think the other way ok......she helping me to massage..i just took it for fun..

No comments: