Wednesday, October 21, 2009

WE need to change..



Hi, have been long time didn't update my blog..maybe now emo so can write something..hehe..

ok, Now 6.37 in the morning...today I need to wake up a bit early because got morning class at 8.30... went Through a lot of things yesterday night......I have a chit chat with my friends....

I always remember what my dad has taught me.......We need to think ourselves is the most luckies 1 in the world. When you complaint about houses..or you got a house to stay...think those ppl that sleep on the roadside every night..when u got a car to drive..think those ppl that every walk few hours to school....Sometimes....outside there...got more ppl that are very unlucky....Thats why BIll gate the richest man in the world...setup the world biggest charity faundation to help those who are poor....uneducated ppl..farmer in africa...build libraries...schools...do research about medicine....create more effective vaccine and so forth....From this sense..do we need superrich ppl?? yes!!!..we need..but in a proper manner..e.g Bill gates are one of those we really need to learn..even Prime minister in India urge all the enterprenuers to set him as a model..

Nowadays...this society change in a lighting pace.....they are developing right now...which is a good thing...but on the other hand....they are declining as well. which is a bad thing...which part?? for me is in morality..~~...that why.....we need to be very clear about ourown direction..and of course change the way we live to accomodate....

This society very realistic as you all know.....try to get something that they want.nomatter using what kinds of dirty tricks.....they use friendship...money..wealth bla bla bla...at the end....they not just hurting us....but they also influence the way everyone act in this world...we change...we reall change...While...i don;t know I really got change or not...I asked this question to one of my current best friend in MSN yesterday..she said....."No wor...didnt change ar"....Thx god....Andrew Still alive!!..hehe.....But I personally think that...we need to change..if not maybe we will lose our own ground..even worst if being isolated..thats why I'm trying hard to organized more and more event..outting in my church..why?? Because i trust this gang of ppl.....Although they have weakness...done numerous of mistake..but....who didnt make any mistake b4??...We just pass it by with a gentle smile...forgive their mistake..this is how we act..in the church...Currently..we are practising dance....OMG!!!..the best part that i alwys want..hehe.....we joke..we practise..we teach each other......wonderful right?? This is what i really enjoy..everytime I look forward for sunday..of course i got a group of very nice and kind frenz in college..we used to hang out.....I also very enjoy with them.....

Mayb you are trying to think....why I keep on saying about this society??.....I am talking about this society is because..I would like to share something I think very important for us to surivive in this community...Yesterday i visited one of my best friends..blog....she wrote something..very unusual for her la.blek....she think through quite lots of things..and i feel quite impressive. becasue last time she won;t even think this kind of thingie.. ....She finally understand....How she going to act to face or encounter the outside world.....


P/S: Do what you believe you are right.....and always believe ourself.....ok......TOnight i going to bankok..for family trip..muahahahha!!!...so high now....hope we will enjoy..and pray for our safety journey..!!! hope to bring good photo and souvenir back to you all..cheers...!!!.and take care everyone..omg..gonna miss you all until siao!!!!..ok...*mum nagging downstair*..^^

No comments: