Friday, December 19, 2008

dinner with lim family v2

this is the 2nd dinner with lim family..my eldest brother's gf de family member.....at a hotel..we having buffet dinner overthere..after i finished my church choir practice for 2 hours..tiring but enjoyable....you wont see me in all these pic..because i totally forget to took pic...until my father remind me...lol...haizz....so alots of interesting scene gone and i didn;t took pic..sob...

waaa...bro..so sweet ar.....@@

after scold by his gf.....serious lioa..haha


hey..cutie.....but she don;t want to watch the camera..swt....
2 baby hug each other...so sweet...haha......
both of them played with each other....sang song somemore.....@@
took this when they are eating....
took this in the lobby when we finished the dinner b4 we went back.......paktoh!!jkjk..

xmas tree.....haha...

that's all........=.=.....good luck to my bro and his gf.....all the best in your relationship...

No comments: