Thursday, December 11, 2008

happy bday mum....

today...11/12/08..we celebrate my mother's bday..but actually my mum actual bday date is 12/12...but my dad decided to help her to celebrate to because tomorrow everyone will be busy.....ok..so we go to a restoran near your house to have a dinner....and one of my relatives also joined us.

my dad and my mum...haha......


my mum and my cousin....


swt.....bro..why you put your spec down..hahahahaha.....like ah pek...

so sorry that...this pic got abit blur...but nvm la..just post it.....my mum and me!!!!
took it when they still "makaning"



after this..we went back home and took out the cake that we bought for my mum..pandan layer cake.....nice....."happy 52th bday...we always love you"..see the red colour cream



my bro's gf , mum and my eldest bro...
haha...sweet!!!!

whole family....blek...

mum.....happy bday to you 1st.....love you and ar...thx for anything that you done for me.....the commiment that you put in...i will always remember..sometimes we will have abit of small argument but.....this make us more understand each other and know what are we thinking about..thx....you bring me to this wonderful world...and may god bless you..and all the best in your future life....

No comments: