Saturday, January 3, 2009

from 2008 to 2009

overall in year 2008 was really fun.....but this year it was the most busy year that i ever have......especially in church.....this year we have quite lots of event.... in march we have easter performance with church choir and the kyrie that just pass with children choir in xmas.....we put alots effort inside....i must admit that..although i sometimes feel really tired or busy but it actually give me the chance to learn more things.....alot...dont know why...now after those event....went back to house from church...feel like still got things that i havent do and feel so relax....it is because i already accustom the busy schedule for every sunday......

In my studies part....i feel lost sometimes......especially every new semester wanna to start.....why?? because i need to choose subject.....and if i choose wrong sub...i will waste 1200..and all my time.....then need to spend more money to change subject.....but thx god..so far....he really guide me......through the year....countless of presentations or assignment i need to handle..but i always solve it and go through it so smoothly and successfully.....incredible.....it is really a good 1st year in college life.....i enter this college...alone....from SMKTC i think just few of them..and i really don;t know them...so i always can said is.."..solo" outside the class..but luckily in class.....god helped me to prepare a bunch of frenz....they are good...active...but crapping also..haha.......see..from here we can indicate that..actually....god will always prepare it for us....whether now or future.....just hope that in year 2009......my studies will be even more stabil and achieve high flying career next time.

For my family member part......somehow we feel....quite easy and safe for year 2008...although sometimes will having some small conflict but then...all being sloved....my 2nd bro in overseas getting great and even better than last year....he managed to get tremendous results with the help my from his fenz and the commitment that he put in....somehow won;t forget the guidance from the god...for my eldest bro....he graduate quite long ago....this year he actually having some working problem in his working place.....he change company last few months and get a good salary payment from the company...but just hope that he will put his heart and soul in it.....also his relationship...haizz.sometimes i saw some small argument between him and his gf..but..this always makes them feel even close to each other by knowing each other well.....my parents....i really thx god that he protect my parent every single journey.....provide them good health and stamina...give them knowledge and wisdom to coup with every single obstacles.....In our family financial situation...thx god...are always very stabil....at lease enuf for 5 of us to maintain good living standard......In year 2009......i think alot of thing will change..but i don;t know wat kinds of thing..but i just hope that god will take care of my family.....no major problem will occur..and so on....

In year 2009.....i just hope that all my frenz, my relatives, parent....brothers...and so on....will achieve their dream and goal......i will always pray for you all.....thx for anyone who really provide me assistance in the past year...i will always appreciate....no matter what happen..there is still somebody..ready to listen to you......Jesus.....^^

p/s: actually ar.... everything that i done ....i really don't expect much......because it might cause lots of difficulties when it fail mayb you said my "heart so soft"..so be it..i got my own style of doing and planning my things..i just thinking the ways that can minimize the bad impact. i put it inside myself...thats why i don;t want to mentioned much and you will feel that why andrew so quiet 1 ...i don;t even talked all my problems infornt of you all including my parents and my family becuase i don;t know where to start and how to open my mouth......i hope you all will understand.....i am just a normal boy....got limitation....thats all.

No comments: